Sunday, February 3, 2019

January Roundup

At the end of the December I chose my reading challenges for 2019. Many years I plan these challenges and then end up reading up other books. This year I had planned to spend January working specifically on the challenges so at least I would get off to a good start. Things didn't quite go as planned but I did read quite a few books and and most of them were pretty quite good.

Books Finished in January

  • Kitchen Confidential 
  • Sinner
  • A Princess in Theory
  • Once Ghosted, Twice Shy
  • Ballet: The Definitive Illustrated Story
  • Graceling

DNF (Books started but not finished)

  • Prep - I've read two other books by Curtis Sittenfeld, but this one I just couldn't get into. Perhaps I will try again someday.

For February I hope to make more headway on my challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. Tell me about the books you're reading.