Sunday, November 18, 2012

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)

I never heard of Mindy Kaling before this fall.  I know she's on The Office but I have yet to see a full episode.  In my defense I have seen the original (that is, the British) Office.  Yes I know the American version is supposed to be a great show.  It will probably end up in my Netflix queue one day, but for now there's The Mindy Project.  After seeing the first episode and loving it I ran out and bought her book.  It's part memoir and part a series of lists, and overall a good read.  It did a get a little slow in the middle, but picked up toward the end.  If you need a quick laugh, this might be just what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. Tell me about the books you're reading.