Friday, April 28, 2017

Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon

 
It's that time of year again - time for the semi-annual Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon! The Readathon will take place on Saturday, April 28th. Start times vary depending on where you'll live. For me the start time is 5 am, though time will tell if I actually get up that early.

This year I hope to get through three to five books, including a few comics, hopefully leaving my unread pile just that much smaller. Follow along on Twitter.

Updates
1:30 pm - Not surprisingly, I didn't exactly make it out of bed at 5 am. But immediately when I did wake up I did my usual morning reading - one page from the The Bedside Baccalaureate. Started reading in earnest around 11:30. Now on the last 100 pages of The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston (which a started well before the Readathon began).

Books Read as of 2 AM
1. The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston
2. Home by Nnedi Okorafor
3. Black Panther, Volume 2: A Nation Under Our Feet by Ta-Nehisi Coates

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. Tell me about the books you're reading.