Sunday, April 26, 2020

April 2020 Dewey's Read-a-Thon - Final Hours and Roundup


The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Stor…Wolf's Bane

Ah, the final stretch. 

9 -11 p.m. /Hours 17-19 Read 50 pages of The Warmth of Other Suns (see previous post). Ate dinner. Watched a little TV. Started a new book, Wolf's Bane by Kelly Armstrong.

12 a.m. /Hour 20 Five hours to go and I am tired. For now, I'm hanging in there but my bed is definitely calling.

2 a.m./ Hour 22 Time to call it quits. I've been up for 22 hours reading, walking, doing yoga, and more. This is the longest I've ever lasted in a read-a-thon.

In the end I read 2 full books (The Bookshop and Fables Vol. 18 Cubs in Toyland) and made progress in two others (The Warmth of Other Suns and Wolf's Bane). I'm pretty happy about read-a-thon experience. It was fun and I read a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. Tell me about the books you're reading.