Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Reading Resolutions

What is your reading goal for 2013?

It's that time of year when one sets goals for the coming year.  How about a reading resolution?  I have signed up for a couple challenges this year.  First, on Goodreads I joined the 2013 Reading Challenge where you pick up the number of books you hope to read during the year.  In 2012 I challenged myself to read 52 books, for an average of one a week and ended up reading 55.  This year I upped it to 60, though I might raise that number to 75.  The second book challenge I have signed up for the is the 2012 Read-a-Latte Challenge.  For details on joining this challenge go here.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining the challenge! Most of all, have fun and happy reading!
    ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments. Tell me about the books you're reading.