Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I started this blog last January in order to challenge myself to write consistently and to experiment with the blogging medium.  I love books and reading so it was an easy decision to write about the books I'm reading.  That's not to say writing book reviews was easy.  Although I have kept a (physical) book journal for years I wasn't exactly in the habit of writing reviews as my journal entries tend to be more of a personal reflection like a quote that stood out to me or something about the book that reminded me of something else.  Writing consistently was also a challenge (in February I only posted once) but in the end I averaged about one a week.  Overall the experiment turned out well, being both fun and challenging.  This year I hope to make Passport Books even better with more consistent posting and by experimenting with the design of the blog.  I hope you have enjoyed reading the blog as much as I have enjoyed writing it, and I hope you like the upcoming changes. 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments. Tell me about the books you're reading.